Green With Envy

Happy St. Patty’s Day friends. I hope you all are enjoying this holiday with some green beer or better yet green champagne. In honor of St. Patty’s day I thought I would share some fabulous green interiors. All interiors are by my girl and design hero Kelly Wearstler. She obviously loves green.

__________________________________________
My heart goes out to all the people in Japan for the loss and devastation they are currently dealing with. I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible the situation is there. I have been praying daily for them and hope that the worst is behind.
Tomorrow (Friday) I will be participating in a blogging day of silence as a small way to express that I am thinking of those in need in Japan, please join me.

1. March 17, 2011 / 11:08 am

Love the wallpaper in that hallway… beautiful. xo

2. March 17, 2011 / 12:03 pm

Great images. I love the green subway tiles.
    I have been loving the green and white trends I've been seeing in interior design. It's a nice update to the traditional blue and white.

3. March 17, 2011 / 12:15 pm

Doesn't she use the best shades of green? Happy St. Patrick's Day Natalie!

4. March 17, 2011 / 12:48 pm

yes I am green with envy!!!

5. March 17, 2011 / 1:18 pm

That green trellis wall paper is to die for!

6. March 17, 2011 / 1:19 pm

You always find some cool interiors! I love green in the house!

7. March 17, 2011 / 1:40 pm

I think that day of silence is an excellent idea…my heart is breaking for those poor people, too…praying hard!

P.S. The green is *FABULOUS*…love that pic of kelly…

8. March 17, 2011 / 2:31 pm

That's a good idea Natalie. I can barely watch the news it's so upsetting.

Love that green bathroom with the tile. Amazing. I love Kelley Wreastler too.

9. March 17, 2011 / 3:33 pm

I am in serious love with green these days! Great pics!! Happy St Pattys Day!
    I too will be participating in day of silence for Japan.

10. March 17, 2011 / 4:12 pm

happy st pattys day! LOVE that wallpaper – TDF!

11. March 17, 2011 / 7:04 pm

I just love that green wallpaper! Oh dear, thank you for telling us about the day of silence. I'll be joining now! Love to you, Natalie! (:

12. March 17, 2011 / 8:22 pm

playing catch up from being sick (thanks so much for your sweet comment by the way) and i have so much to catch up with you on! 1. gosh, kelly wearstler can do no wrong…i adore these green spaces! 2. those cupcakes look beyond amazing and i am drooling (your blog has that effect on me) 3. i too love that tracy anderson mat dvd!! it was kind of expensive for a workout dvd but it is totally unique. can we just agree that the ab workout portion where she is doing the little dancy thing is a bit awkward though? i have gotten the hang of it, but at first, i felt like a loony trying to keep up.
    ok, all caught up, i feel better now 🙂 have a great weekend!

xo,
    joAnn

13. March 18, 2011 / 1:29 am

OMGoodness, your family is sooo cute and I love your blog, too!! I am such a sucker for green things to decorate with-probably my favorite color. I always find myself picking up green vases and candlesticks. Very excited to be following!

14. March 21, 2011 / 2:26 am

I had forgotten about some of those images from Kelly, love them!