Friday Inspiration

Happy Friday Dears. Is it me or did this week creep by? Not sure why, but this felt like the longest week ever. These are a few images I came across that have my wheels spinning, wondering how I can recreate a similar look in my house.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I am headed to the Charleston Food and Wine Festival on Saturday. I can’t wait to sample lots of wine and I will definitely report back with my favorites! xoxo

1. March 4, 2011 / 1:01 pm

Yes it did creep by for sure! And the sad part is, I had Monday off [work] and usually 4-day work weeks fly by, but it was so sluggish!

I so love that second photo. I just love how eclectic it is!

Have a great day!

2. March 4, 2011 / 1:42 pm

I really love the chair in the first photo! I must have!
    Ahh….Food and Wine Festival! I am jealous! I want to go! No wine for me, but I could def eat the food! I adore Charleston….one of my fave places!

3. March 4, 2011 / 2:14 pm

oh I LOVE these! I've been on a huge painted wood kick for a while now but these make me rethink natural wood. I like the swirly patterns and stacks of books too. Trying to convince Matt to postpone working on the house to go to the wine+food festival

4. March 4, 2011 / 3:44 pm

love the pillows in the second picture!

5. March 4, 2011 / 6:37 pm

The second pic is gorgeous….so deluxe looking! Love it and the sun mirror…

6. March 4, 2011 / 7:04 pm

gorgeous inspiration–can't wait to see how you reinterpret it for your own home!

have a great weekend…the food and wine fest sounds FUN 🙂

xo,
    joAnn

7. March 5, 2011 / 3:00 am

Have so much fun at the Food and Wine Festival! Sounds like a ton of fun!

8. This week *flew* by for me…but I'm also just plain crazy 99.9% of the time…so I'm not a good person to ask! (c: What the what?!? That first pic is ridiculously good…I need that artwork…I wish I was artistic and could just recreate it like all the cool DIYers out there!

9. March 6, 2011 / 3:51 am

Pretty pretty! I love the Food and Wine Festival!! Have so much fun for me!! 🙂

PS. I'm about a week behind on blogs, so I didn't want to comment on an old post, but I LOVE Anderson Cooper too 🙂 Like, a lot! He's adorable.