They Say it’s Your Birthday

On Saturday we celebrated Sterling’s First Birthday with a party at our house with family and friends. Everything was perfect. We could not have asked for better weather, 70 degrees and bright and sunny. I think Sterling had a fabulous time! I know we did as some of our close friends stayed til almost midnight! I just wanted to share a few pictures with ya’ll! And by a few pictures, I mean far too many! Sorry if you get bored, but I couldn’t resist sharing all these.

1. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 8:15 pm

precious! i thought of u in the store the other day when I picked up a bottle of that Sterling….Happy Birthday to your sweet little man!

2. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 8:35 pm

Love it, the invitations are so cute. Did you do all the work yourself?
    and what's a kids party without a shot? Now that's my kind of party:)

3. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 9:51 pm

How fun!!! All of the food looks amazing, and your dress (and hair) were perfect!

4. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 9:55 pm

I am so jealous of your leftovers right now. Party food to me is like crack to Whitney. The favors turned out so cute too! Digging your dress and your shot of tequila.

5. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 10:07 pm

Congrats and Happy Birthday Sterling. Looks like a great party 🙂

6. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 10:15 pm

Looks like it was a very fun party!!!! Happy Birthday to baby Sterling!! Great pictures too!!

7. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 11:45 pm

Looks like so much fun!

8. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 11:47 pm

Looks like a great party! I really like the fruit kabob idea!

9. Avatar February 20, 2011 / 11:56 pm

Happy birthday Sterling! I cannot believe you had a baby a year ago. I know I always say it, because you are SO stylish and chic! If ONLY I could be like you if I ever had kids!

You went all out on the party – totally Super Mom!

I had the same duck Sterling has…I wore mine out. It was RAGGEDY.

10. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 1:50 am

Sterling's face in that first picture is hilarious. Matt looks like he's had one too many photos taken, hahah. And do I spy Chickfila?! I hope that's tequila in that shot glass too. I'm ready for that wine night!

11. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 2:16 am

I can't believe he is 1 already! He looked adorable and Erin is right, your dress was amazing. Looks like a fun time had by all. Happy Bday to Sterling!

12. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 2:50 am

So cute, love the picture of Sterling with the blue icing- a birthday to remember!

13. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 3:05 am

Aw looks like so much fun! Great job with the food- looking at those pictures makes me hungry, ha! Happy happy birthday to Sterling!

14. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 4:30 am

The party looked like so much fun!!! Are those chikfila nuggets I see? Yum! I also love that you served "Sterling" wine, such a fun touch!

Sterling is too cute in his Birthday hat and bib. Congrats on a great party 🙂

15. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 3:20 pm

Love the picture of Sterling with cake all over his face. What a great party!

16. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 4:02 pm

Could not be cuter!!! I love the last photo. So much fun. We just had the cupcake wine at a tea party for the mommies! Fun!

17. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 4:29 pm

All that food looks soooo yummy! And the family photos are adorable. Love your dress!

Sterling is sooo cute!

18. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 7:13 pm

That little blue faced picture is too cute for words!!! Fabulous party…looks like a good time had by all! I shouldn't have looked at those pictures right before lunch…(c: Happy Monday! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY STERLING!!!

19. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 7:14 pm

happy birthday to your cutest boy!

20. Avatar February 21, 2011 / 10:16 pm

So awesome, Natalie, the party looks like it was darling. Funny how things just come together in the end, huh?!

Congrats on having it, and all those lovely memories behind you!

21. Avatar February 22, 2011 / 5:34 am

You are so drop dead gorgeous! Girl, you certainly know how to throw a party! What fun. He is so cute and so lucky to have a mama like you (: Happy Birthday, cutie!

22. Avatar February 22, 2011 / 6:02 am

i am toasting to the little man!!

23. Avatar February 23, 2011 / 1:31 am

What a great party! Sterling looks absolutely adorable in his little birthday hat!!!! The Sterling wine is a perfect touch… love it!

24. Avatar February 24, 2011 / 5:48 pm

catching up on my blog reading & wanted to wish your precious little guy a happy 1st bday!!! xo