Tory Burch Resort 2011

You all know I love me a Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat. I own about 8 pairs, sad I know! But I swear they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on! Tory’s 2011Resort Collection is beautiful. Filled with vibrant colors, patterns and different textures. There are so many dresses and accessories I would love to add to my summer wardrobe! Here are my favorites.

Cacilla Sweater

Clarimond Diamond Long Dress

Achima Shorts

Small Jaden Quilted Leather Tote

Laricia Printed Chiffon Top

Petula Silk Georgette Maxi Dress

Reva Ballet Flats in Ray Yellow

Verona Embellished Suede Sandals
Are you a Tory Burch lover? What do you think of her Resort Collection?

1. January 25, 2011 / 1:07 pm

Yes!! I'm a TB lover, especially those yellow Revas. Looks like it's a great collection!

2. January 25, 2011 / 1:39 pm

COST.PER.WEAR.
    It's how I justify everything. I'm pretty sure Tory Burch is paying me to wear her Reva's at this point!
    And that Jaden tote would look amazing with some white jeans and navy top!!!

3. January 25, 2011 / 2:12 pm

Loving the hot pink Revas to wear with white and navy this summer!

4. January 25, 2011 / 2:46 pm

I still have my TB v-card, I've been eyeing some Revas, but am still scared to make the plunge.

5. January 25, 2011 / 3:27 pm

I luv Tory Burch! I am digging the dresses. I love the yellow flats but I already have some gold ones so I think that may be too close.

Check out my new site when you get a chance and let me know what you think. http://www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com

6. January 25, 2011 / 3:34 pm

Ah, I love it all! If I could afford to wear TB head to toe I definitely would! Those yellow Revas are perfection!

7. January 26, 2011 / 1:18 am

TB is a must! Love the dresses and those Revas are perfect!

8. January 26, 2011 / 2:48 am

I WANT that tote. Have you seen the navy linen shorts at Anthropologie? White crips shirt, navy shorts, wedges, and that TOTE. The only bonus for me is I won't be able to fit in this fun summer stuff until its winter time again so I should not be tempted…should is the key word!

9. January 27, 2011 / 3:05 pm

Love the collection especially that tote! Hurry up spring!