Subway Tile Love

Lately I have been obsessed with Subway tile. I love the clean, sleek look of it! If we ever redo our kitchen or bathroom, (which I hope to do one day if we don’t move first) I plan to most definitely incorporate subway tile. These are some inspiration images I have saved. What do you think? Do you love subway tile or think its too plain?

1. January 26, 2011 / 1:22 pm

oh definitely subway tile!!

2. January 26, 2011 / 1:28 pm

I love me some subway tile, it is so gorgeous!!!!

PS I am having Natalie withdraws this week, hurry home!!!

3. January 26, 2011 / 1:47 pm

I think I really like the tile look! I had never really considered it as an option before. But now I will!
    Love the new look of the blog!

4. January 26, 2011 / 2:12 pm

Love it! We got it installed in our guest bath and are planning on putting it in our kitchen soon!

5. January 26, 2011 / 2:25 pm

I love love subway tile! It is so classic! I would love a kitchen with it.

6. January 26, 2011 / 2:26 pm

Yes, love subway tile, especially in a chevron pattern like Urban Grace did for Kentucky Mama's kitchen! PS Your new header is adorable!

7. January 26, 2011 / 3:25 pm

Ditto on the love of new header and subway tile! 🙂
    I think that the gray (but not black) grout is the way to go if you're doing white…no scrubbing! 🙂 LOVE the blue too, but you have to be committed to a color. Bravo on getting me into the remodel spirit, which is SO not where I need to be! 🙂 But, the good news is that you can get subway tile at Lowes for a song.

Can't wait to see you next week!
    xx

8. January 26, 2011 / 5:20 pm

Yes on Subway tile. When we redo the countertops at our new place we will for sure be doing Subway tile. It is chic, clean and classy.

9. January 26, 2011 / 6:47 pm

Yes, definitely love the subway tiles…what a clean look they have! It looks like it would be easy to clean as well. Love the look of white subway tiles and white marble countertops.

10. January 26, 2011 / 7:39 pm

love the name of your blog first off…so glad i discovered you today. i too am obsessed with designer bags..and one day hope to have a little one with dirty diapers 😉

on top of that, i love subway tile too…it's all over my house! in the bathrooms, in the kitchen…

can't wait to read more!

xo,
    joAnn

11. January 26, 2011 / 7:45 pm

LOOOOOVE them. But you know that, they're going in my new bathroom!!! xo

12. January 26, 2011 / 8:04 pm

Love them. And good job Tay on the new design!

13. January 27, 2011 / 2:21 am

LOVE white subway tile with marble counter tops. BUT, marble in the kitchen-you have to be careful of staining it. I think subway tile is classic.

14. January 27, 2011 / 4:08 am

Love the all white kitchen and LOVE subway tiles! I'm always torn between that look and doing the hammered copper tiles though. Good thing I have no money to redo our kitchen anytime soon, haha!

keepingupwiththekellehers.blogspot.com

15. January 30, 2011 / 1:05 am

that first image is from Southern Accents and it served as inspiration for my last kitchen. i ordered tile v. similar to that one (which i think was Ann Sacks) from Water Works. when i moved, it was the one thing i wished i could've taken w/ me…so in love w/ that subway tile, esp the color! when we redo our kitchen this time, i'll stick to white subway tile – seems like a classic to me.

16. January 31, 2011 / 1:17 am

Definitely love subway tile; just ordered a few samples and could see myself going crazy with backsplash and bathroom plans galore!

17. March 12, 2013 / 1:42 am

Love the new look of the blog!
    subway tile