Girl Crush- Nicole Richie

I have several ladies that I crush on, for their style. You already know I love Gwyneth and Olivia Palermo, but I also have a major girl crush on Nicole Richie. I love her Bohemian style and ever-changing hair! Remember the good old days when she and Rachel Zoe were BF’S? I think Rachel definitely helped transform her into the style icon she is today. Thought I would leave you with these inspirational style pics for the weekend. I hope you have a fashionable Friday!

1. January 28, 2011 / 12:48 pm

oh how I wish I could pull of the messy bangs in my face look as well as her! She does too cool to care to perfection!

2. January 28, 2011 / 1:00 pm

Love her and I need to see more of her! Apparently she's too busy removing all the plastic and sugar from her house to grace us with another reality show though.

3. January 28, 2011 / 1:12 pm

agree, completely love her!! have a great weekend

4. January 28, 2011 / 1:17 pm

I really like Nicholes style! I loved her wedding dress! She looked like a princess!!!

5. January 28, 2011 / 1:38 pm

I love her!!! Those top two dresses are fabulous! Your style reminds me a lot of hers and you always look beautiful!

6. January 28, 2011 / 1:40 pm

I could never pull off her style (currently). Maybe when I'm a stay at home mom I can go a bit more bo-ho!

7. January 28, 2011 / 1:43 pm

Is the first pic when she is preggo? Unfair…I would look like I ate a Zebra. And how in the heck does she have perfect side bangs? I have had them for 1 day my entire life and the rest of the time they are an epic fail.

8. January 28, 2011 / 3:48 pm

After working with Rachel for a while she has definately kept it up. She was a train reck on the simple life. But Luv her now!

9. January 28, 2011 / 7:10 pm

She's too cute! I definitely like her better as a blond.

10. January 28, 2011 / 8:05 pm

Agree! I've loved her breezy, SoCal look for a long time. These pictures are making me excited to get outside this weekend…65 degrees here in Charleston 🙂

11. January 28, 2011 / 9:03 pm

I love her casual boho style. She's so effortlessly beautiful and stylish!

12. January 29, 2011 / 2:43 pm

I've always loved her hair! That side swept bang look gets me every time! I've taken many a photo in to my hairdresser- um, can you make me look like Nicole Richie please? ha!

13. January 29, 2011 / 11:59 pm

I know!! I love her style! It is hard for me to remember that trashy girl from The Simple Life!!

14. January 30, 2011 / 5:28 pm

I agree! I think she is looking so good & super stylish. I love the first image with the b&w dress, beautiful!