Bedroom Inspiration

As many of you know I have been in the long process of trying to update our master bedroom. I came across these images I had saved for inspiration and thought I would share them! Can you see a common theme of things I like? Mirrors over beds, wallpaper, geometric patterns and tufted headboards!

Love the black butterflies. This reminds me of Serena Vanderwoodsens room on Gossip Girl, which I J’adore! Don’t think the hubs will be down with butterflies though. Maybe if I have a baby girl I could do this in her nursery one day. Also how insane is that huge velvet bed?

Love the headboard, mirrored dresser and accents of pink.

I am totally gaga for a geometric print and the chocolate/white combo is gorgeous.

Tufted headboard, fabulous mirror and gold poofs. This room is perfection.

I am dying over this wallpaper and the yellow lamps. So modern and glamorous!

I love the chandelier. I really want a chandelier in our room but the hubby insists on an ugly ceiling fan. Barf, a chandelier would look so much better!

Loving the rug and dark chocolate walls. Not sure I have the guts to paint my room this dark but it seems so soothing and perfect for sleeping!

1. December 21, 2010 / 1:35 pm

yup, our bedroom needs a major makeover! thanks for these inspirations!

2. December 21, 2010 / 1:50 pm

I love what you chose!! I really love the next to last bedroom! I would love a chandelier in out bedroom! It looks so glamorous!! Right now I am on the search for new bedding! Good way to update the look of a room without breaking the piggy bank!

3. December 21, 2010 / 3:36 pm

Love your blog! What beautiful bedroom pics…we are in the process of redesigning our room too.

xo,
    Sara
    travelsinheels.blogspot.com

4. December 21, 2010 / 5:48 pm

Ahhh, they're all so beautiful! We bought a new bedroom suite last Christmas and I wanted a tufted hearboard so badly. I'm hoping I'll still be able to get a similar vibe as these rooms someday though when we can truly finish the room. Thanks for all of the inspiration pics!

5. December 22, 2010 / 12:33 am

Nathalie, this post couldn't have come at a better time! We are moving back into our house and renovating most of it. Keep the inspiration coming! I am in LURVE with the wallpaper one and yellow lamps and I too love a tufted headboard. I am bookmarking this post right this minute.

6. December 23, 2010 / 5:29 am

Gorgeous rooms! (Love room #2, it's so feminine…husband would never go for it!)

I hear you on the ceiling fan (barf! LOL) I kiboshed the idea of putting one in our room, no matter how HOT it gets!

7. December 23, 2010 / 5:34 am

Some of your pics are in my files too! We totally need a bedroom facelift too. Maybe next year?? I hope you and that gorgeous baby of yours have a wonderful Christmas!

8. December 23, 2010 / 1:36 pm

Gosh I love these bedroom inspirations. We are actually in the initial stages of redoing not only our master bedroom, but our two guest rooms as well…and I love LOVE these inspirations. Thanks for sharing!

9. December 28, 2010 / 7:44 am

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it
    Hermes Wholesale