Girl Crush

I have always thought Olivia Palermo was gorgeous. Once she started filming The City, I loved her style even more but she seemed so snooty and bitchy. I can and will look past her personality (or lack there of) and envy her impeccable style. She always looks so chic and put together. I wish I could browse through her closet one day, I am sure it is insane. I gather so much style inspiration from her! Maybe, just maybe, she is nicer in person than she appears on TV?? Do you love her or hate her? Either way I am loving this girl!

These are new pics of Olivia from this week, how fabulous does she look? I love her sleek new haircut and I die for that fur vest and vintage looking clutch! Also loving the skinny black jeans. Once again, an amazing ensemble!

Photos: whowhatwear.com and pacificcoastnews.com

1. October 27, 2010 / 3:20 pm

I think she's a b-word but she always does look fabulous! I'm jealous of all her pretty clothes…and her name!

2. October 27, 2010 / 5:27 pm

I easily ignore her non-existent personality, and just admire her amazing sense of style! I take many pointers from what I see her wearing out and about in NYC!

3. October 27, 2010 / 8:55 pm

I do love her and her style but she can be such a bitch!!! Even more reason to love her:)

4. October 27, 2010 / 11:35 pm

Love her. Love to hate her. Love her china doll frozen face.

5. October 28, 2010 / 1:16 am

She is my #1 style icon right now – always flawless and put together. I am yet to see a photo of hers with an outfit that I don't like. I am also planning on cutting my hair just like hers next week – I am finally getting the courage to go shorter. It looks so cute on her.

Rali

6. October 28, 2010 / 2:12 am

Why have i never heard of this person? haha

7. October 28, 2010 / 3:22 pm

Thanks for following my blog! Yours is so cute and i'm trying to follow yours too but I keep getting an error message. I'll try again later.

I 100% agree with you. Olivia is so vacant and shallow but GORGEOUS. 🙂

8. October 30, 2010 / 3:43 pm

Despite her chilly personality, I love her style. She always looks amazing. I read a New York Magazine article about her years before The City so I knew she was going to be interesting to watch. This is a long but great read:

9. November 7, 2010 / 2:34 pm

LOVE her! Love her clothes and her style….Yes, she is a bizatch, too bad…